King-Care Leather Cleaning System
King-Care® Leather Cleaning System
Stage 1 - Cleaning
- Remove surface dust and dirt from the leather using a vacuum with a soft brush attachment.
- Spray cleaner onto a small area of the leather from a distance of approximately 10cm.
- Using the soft King-Care® sponge clean the moistened area with small, circular movements. Repeat over the rest of the leather rinsing the sponge in clean water during the process.
- Wipe off any excess cleaning fluid with a soft, clean, dye-free cloth.
- When leather is thoroughly dry apply Stage 2 – Conditioner.
Stage 2 - Conditioning
- Shake bottle well.
- Spray conditioner sparingly onto a small area of the leather from a distance of approximately 10cm.
- Wipe the area evenly using a soft, clean, dye-free cloth.
- Allow to dry naturally before polishing lightly with a dry King-Care® cloth. For best results polish when leather is still slightly damp to touch.
- King-Care® Conditioner should be applied each time leather is cleaned to restore the beauty, flexibility and rich finish of the leather.
WARNING – Before using King-Care® Leather Cleaner or Conditioner, shake container well, pour a small amount of the cleaning fluid onto a clean, dye-free cloth and pre-test on a small, concealed area of the leather item. Repeat this process with the King-Care® Conditioner. If the leather becomes discoloured or the leather colour comes off on the cloth using either product, do not continue. Never rub persistent stains or soak leather. For assistance contact 0800-546422 (0800-KINGCARE).