Showroom Sales Consultant- Full Time. Auckland (NZ)
This is not any furniture company.
This is King Living.
King Living is a business built on style and substance.
Across departments and countries, we all share the same goal: to make every home a better, more liveable environment. Together, we see possible.
If you are the type of person who strives for better, imagines bigger and thinks differently, then we want to hear from you.
Our Auckland showroom is looking for a dynamic and energetic Full Time Sales Consultant, who easily engages with clients and understands the importance of building relationships. The ideal candidate will have the drive and passion to deliver quality results along with the enthusiasm to be working with a well established and mature minded team, which supports your performance and success.
Skills and attributes required:
- We are looking for a self driven, dedicated and ambitious team member with a proactive approach and excellent work ethic.
- Qualifications/Experience in Interior Design highly regarded. A sense for style and a keen eye for detail. An understanding and appreciation of furniture design and premium products.
- Confident communication skills and the ability to engage with customers. Experience preferred along with commitment to ongoing learning and development as you undergo our in-house training programs.
- Excellent professional presentation.
- Must have practical hands on organisational skills as you will be required to maintain a showroom.
- Must be able to demonstrate and reconfigure furniture settings and displays as part of your engagement with customers.
- A strong desire to succeed with a "Can do, Will do" attitude, contributing to a high performing, passionate and fun Sales Team. A drive for results and focus on quality.
- Minimum Intermediate ability in computer skills, including data entry.
This position will be 3-4 days a week including 1 day over the weekend.